The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
This web site contains about The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) 6-8 thousand ebooks from numerous authors. The assortment of these publications come in the following types: fictions/novels, short stories, poems, essays, performs, nonfictions. Many of the books are classic works of U . s . Literature, English Materials, and Irish Literary works from well-known authors for example William Shakespeare, Indicate Twain, Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, Robert Ice, Edgar Allan Poe, Alexander Pope, Arthur Conan Doyle, Jane Austen. and more authors’ works will likely be added to the internet collection. In these special web pages, you will uncover The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) many merit winning publications for your online examining. Get pleasure from and please tell a friend, thanks.
Description : In The Four Agreements, bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love.
• A New York Times bestseller for over 8 years
• Over 6 million copies sold in the U.S.
• Translated into 40 languages worldwideSit at the foot of a native elder and listen as great wisdom of days long past is passed down. In The Four Agreements shamanic teacher and healer Don Miguel Ruiz exposes self-limiting beliefs and presents a simple yet effective code of personal conduct learned from his Toltec ancestors. Full of grace and simple truth, this handsomely designed book makes a lovely gift for anyone making an elementary change in life, and it reads in a voice that you would expect from an indigenous shaman. The four agreements are these: Be impeccable with your word. Don’t take anything personally. Don’t make assumptions. Always do your best. It’s the how and why one should do these things that make The Four Agreements worth reading and remembering. –P. Randall Cohan
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- “Happiness is a choice, and so is suffering.”
Page Detail URL : Full Version
Note : Join To Our Member Page For New Update And Access